Why Healthy Home
Porter delivers a comprehensive care visit that addresses quality, risk, and care gaps for your most at-risk Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Commercial, and ACO Members.
We perform a 360-degree evaluation of your members, complete with in-home diagnostics and biometric screenings, as well as lab tests sent in advance to the member’s home, collected onsite, and processed through our intermediary or by your preferred lab vendor.
Porter’s advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform directs all interventions, both virtual and at-home, as per each member’s unique needs.
All services, interventions, and engagement are coordinated through the member’s designated Porter Care Guide.
What sets us apart
Revolutionizing In-Home Interventions
- Pre-visit activities that streamline and focus the in-home visit
- Enhanced In-Home member diagnostics and lab testing that yield the most comprehensive clinical assessment
- Post-visit support that facilitates behavioral change and continuity of care
By coordinating the complexities of each unique care journey, Porter closes the gaps that have the largest impact on quality measures, total cost of care, risk adjustment, and member experience.
Your plan already performs In-Home Assessments, why not get more out of them?
Porter matches the right intervention services (personnel, modality, and intensity) with each member’s unique needs.
Porter has 4 Intervention Levels
- Virtual Care Guide
- Telehealth Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Virtual Care Guide
- In-Home Clinician, augmented by Telehealth Nurse Practitioner (NP), and Virtual Care Guide
- In-Home Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Virtual Care Guide
No matter the level, our Care Guides continuously support your members with Care Concierge, Care Coordination, and Member Benefit Navigation services across the continuum of care.
Enhanced In-Home Member Diagnostics
When entering your member’s home, our Clinical team administers the diagnostic tests needed to close gaps in care.
- In-Home Assessment (Health, Safety, ADL/iADL Assessment)
- Biometric Screening (BP, Weight, Oximetry)
- In-Home Diagnostics (Bone Density Scanning, Diabetic Eye Exam, and PAD Testing)
Discreet and Convenient In-Home Lab Testing
White-labeled to match your plan’s branding, Porter delivers and administers the necessary lab testing for your members including the following.
- FIT Testing (COL)
- HbA1C (HBD)
- Urine Microalbumin (KED)
- Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
Powered by Advanced Analytics
Our Analytics Engine empowers our team to identify the right intervention needed and the right support for at-home care.
We created one of the most sophisticated data warehouses in healthcare to drive better decision-making for your members and their care teams.
By combining the power of data analytics with the power of care, we bridge quality and risk gap closure, while providing the ultimate member-centered experience.
Star Measures Impacted
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Controlling Blood Pressure
- Care for Older Adults- Medication Review
- Care for Older Adults- Pain Assessment
- Osteoporosis Management in Women who had a Fracture
- Diabetes Care- Eye Exam
- Diabetes Care- Kidney Disease Monitoring
- Diabetes Care- Blood Sugar Controlled
- Medication Reconciliation Post-Discharge
Additional HEDIS® Measures
- Advanced Care Planning
- Blood Pressure Control for Patients with Diabetes
- Osteoporosis Screening in Older Women
- Non-Recommended PSA Screening in Older Men
- Hospitalization Following
- Skilled Nursing Discharge
- Adult Immunization Status
Have a Question?